2 Days Jinja tour
2 Days Jinja Tour is a Short Uganda Safari Tour whereby a traveler gets a chance to visit Jinja town one of the top tourist destinations in Uganda.
Highlights of the 2 Days Jinja Tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Jinja
- Day 2: White Water Rafting/Kayaking & Return to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Jinja – Itanda falls and mountain biking
- Transfer to Jinja: Depending on your location in Kampala City, you will be met by your driver-guide to transfer to Jinja. Jinja is one of the best destinations in Uganda most especially for water activities. Most of the visitors go here to experience the Nile and all its offered activities. It is a 3-4 to hours’ drive to Jinja town depending on traffic along Jinja road. Drive through the Lugazi sugar plantations, one of Uganda’s leading sugar-producing companies and Mabira forest which is Uganda’s largest rainforest. Depart Kampala by 6 am and by 10 am, you will have reached Jinja town.
- Itanda falls Experience: Drive to Itanda falls. These are recently discovered falls after Bugalagi falls were transformed into a dam and they are referred to as the hidden treasure. Explore the falls and return to Jinja town for lunch depending on which activities you will do.
- Mountain Biking/Quad Biking: After your lunch, connect for a mountain biking/quad biking or horseback riding. These activities take 2-4 hours to do. Before nightfall, return to your accommodation for dinner and overnight stay at 2 Friends Guesthouse/Source of the Smile hotel
Day 2: White water rafting/Kayaking – Kampala
- River Nile Experience: After your delicious breakfast at your lodge, meet your guide at 8 am to transfer for your rafting or Kayaking experience on the Nile. This is a full day activity. Thereafter embark on your journey back to Kampala City. You will be dropped at a location you will advise.
End of the 2 Days Jinja Tour.
See also: 1 Day Jinja Tour