5 Days Murchison Sports Fishing experience
5 Days Murchison Sports Fishing experience: Sports fishing is an exceptional tourist excursion and above all enjoyable to do. It is conducted in beautiful pristine surroundings while relaxing and taking little else but fishing serious and one of the best places in Uganda sports fishing is the Victoria Nile at Murchison Falls National park. The 5 Days Murchison Sports Fishing experience features exploring the park and its beauty. Murchison falls is divided by the famous Victoria Nile and there are different fish species that can be caught along the River. The best area for fishing in the park is at the bottom of the exciting falls. While here, you have better chances of finding the Nile Peach. There are added attractions to explore while sports fishing in Murchison falls national park including; a boat crusie to the bottom of the falls giving you an opportunity to view the falls from the bottom and both water and land animals that come close to the water banks.
Highlights of the 5 Days Murchison Sports Fishing experience
- Day 1: Pick up and transfer for Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 2: Boat cruise to the falls and half day fishing experience
- Day 3 and Day 4: Full day fishing
- Day 5; Transfer back to Kampala
Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
- Pick up and transfer to Murchison: Set off from Kampala to connect to Murchison falls national park. You will have lunch en-route before you reach the park. On reaching the park, you will drive to the top of the falls from which the park was named. At the top of the falls you will see where the Nile perfects its beauty. You will see how the calm Nile transforms into a thunderous roar of white water falling deep down about 45 m. Later connect to your Lodge for dinner and overnight stay
- Accommodation and meals; Paraa Safari Lodge/Nile Safari lodge for luxury option, Pakuba Safari lodge for Mid-range option, and Red Chilly Rest Camp for budget option
Day 2: Boat cruise to the falls and half day fishing experience
- Boat cruise to the falls and half day fishing experience: In the morning have breakfast and the go for your fishing experience at the bottom of the falls. During the boat cruise, you will also be able to view animals like Hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes, and birds. Proceed to view the bottom of the falls before you engage in your fishing experience. This will take 2 hours before you return to your lodge for lunch. Spend the rest of the days at leisure. Dinner and overnight at lodge as above
Day 3 and Day 4: Full day fishing
- Full day fishing: During these 2 days, you will have full experience for fishing in the park until you are able to find the Nile perch however not guaranteed. After breakfast, meet your safari guide and transfer to your starting point with your packed lunch. Your guide will brief you before you connect fishing activity. This will take place in different location on the Nile. Dinner and overnight stay at lodge as above.
Day 5; Transfer back to Kampala
- Transfer back to Kampala: After morning breakfast, drive out the park and embark on your journey back to Kampala. This is a 4-5 hour. You will be dropped at a location you advise in Kampala/Entebbe and if you have a flight, you will be dropped off at Entebbe airport for your onward flight back home.
End of the 5 Days Murchison Sports Fishing experience
- Pick up and drop off
- Park entrance fees
- Fishing permit
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals at the lodge-breakfast-lunch-dinner
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets
- Optional activity
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary, Portage and wait staff gratuity.